Friday, November 23, 2012

What Once Was.


Now this one here is one that I've put together just for you all one of the Ultimate fights between the mighty Phoenix and the furious Dragon.

The Ultimate Fight

My Brother in law showed me this picture and i fell to love it but it didn't really look like this,i edit to get straight to what we all wanna see. The Ultimate fight well that's what i like to call it and i think you all can agree with me on that one. i mean look as the Phoenix Burst into flames and the Dragon scourges it at least tries to (lol). This is going to be very funny this picture also reminds me of the fight i had with my brother in law being his love for the Mighty Phoenix and mine for the furious Dragon i wont go into so much details about what happen (lol) but ill tell you this it was epic. Well everyone i hope you enjoy this as much as i did creating it.


Dragon Destruction 


Now this is another picture I had Edit from when i was playing a game called DOA (Dragon Of Atlantis) and I was in an alliance called Apocalypse,but if you look at the picture you will see why I call it Wrath Of Apocalypse. To me i see four Elemental Dragons (Earth,Fire,Water&Air) if you see it that's great if you don't try to open your mind to the possibility that their once was or could still be Dragons of these kinds.

Well this is all i have for today again i say to you all I hope you enjoy this as much as I.

No comments:

Post a Comment