Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Beginning

Welcome i am Lord JaySins, here in Dragon Story's i will be posting up many different Dragon Pictures along with my own story's of how i see them and what joy they bring to me i hope you enjoy them as I.

Dragon's Sanctuary 

This is just about one of my most Favorite of the Dragon Pictures i have collected i call it Dragons Sanctuary. As you can see here the many Beautiful and Wonderful forms these creatures hold. Just seeing them in this pictures fills me with Joy wishing that i can be one of the Riders taking flight with them seeing their world from their eyes imagining what it would be like to be with them even more one of them.
                              

                                                                   Heaven's Dragon

............What can i say, about this one? I know "Breath Taking" the Heaven's Dragon an angelic creature of the heavens. When ever i look at this pic my heart fills with Joy. Can you imagine what it would be like to even be in view of this amazing creature i just really don't know how to put it in words, I just hope your enjoy it as much as I.

No comments:

Post a Comment